Rocket Recruitment was developed through working with well-established employment agencies, as well as analysing UK and US based software. The end result is a streamlined package that caters for all the most popular features of candidate management.
Our latest version targets the Microsoft® .NET 4.0 framework and uses Microsoft® SQL Server® as the database backend.
This greatly improves stability of our products whilst enjoying increased performance.
The look and feel of the software was designed with ease of use in mind and follows the standard layout of many of the familiar software packages. With minimum input one can now extrapolate information in a variety of reports and functions.
- Candidate database with easy access to individual candidate profiles through search and sort on name and surname
- Database can be filtered for lists of particular candidates (based on specific candidate profile information like age, qualifications, skills etc.)
- Send E-Mail to candidates found in a search, with warnings of those candidates without e-mail addresses
- Send SMS's to candidates and consultants
- Simple screen layouts with different colours for mandatory fields
- Link candidates actual CV's received to their individual profile in Rocket Recruitment
- Place candidates at specified jobs (see Clients) and mark them as inactive, as well as archive the placement history
- Import CV's from your website
- Export candidate details to other branches or website database
- Tracking tab is very similar to the CRM tab- the only difference between the two is that a job pertaining to a client can be linked to a tracking entry. With this logged, progress reports can be drawn showing the date/time, events/activities that have occurred between the client, client job and candidate.
- Client database for contact management
- E-Mail clients directly from Rocket Recruitment
- SMS facility available
Specify multiple jobs available per client, using the same profile information (like age, qualifications, skills etc.)
Easy matching of jobs to potential candidates, using searches based on profile
- Specify standard letters
- Birthday reminders
- Activity log on activities per Clients and Candidates
- Track Consultant activities
- Assign tasks and reminders
- Calendar – Manage your appointments pertaining to Candidates and Clients
- Active Candidate Report – Shows all active candidates, with their contact information and relevant profile information
- All candidate report – Shows all candidates, with their contact information and relevant profile information
- Candidate follow-up report – Shows all candidates due for follow-up and your relevant notes on the candidate
- Data analyser report – Checks the integrity of candidate information and will show for example all candidates with say no age, no salary specified etc.
- Outdated CV report – Shows all candidates whose CV's are up for review
- CV Summary Report – Shows a summary of the candidate profile
- Recruitment History Report – Shows which candidates were placed at which job (client) per agent with the relevant commissions and salaries.
- Custom Reports –extra reports will be created after analyzing the customer's specific needs.
- Generate your own pre-defined custom CV templates
- Set-up users (consultants) with specific rights to certain functionality
- Set reminders for each user (consultant) on the network
- Set individual tasks for each user (consultant) on the network
- Manage consultant commissions and placement track record through placement report
Prices for training, support and installations available on request